Buy the Book Now!
Shipping is free for orders in the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. The book will be available to international customers on Amazon.
Sure, applying to business school and earning a top-tier MBA is a serious process. And that’s precisely why you need a book with both honest insights and stress-relieving jokes about the MBA, written by a stand-up comedian who actually has one (from Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business).
Read it to discover:
- The top MBA programs ranked by proximity to nearest Cinnabon
- How Beavis and Butthead can help you find the right career
- Whether or not b-school automatically turns you into an a-hole
- Why it’s important to know the difference between alumni, alumnus and aluminum
- A secret advantage over the other miscreants who don’t read it!
With hundreds of thousands of people considering an MBA every year, and hundreds of books promising to help guide them through the process, shouldn’t at least one include a few jokes and the word “boner”?
Interested in a “sneak peek” before you buy? Complete the form below to receive a FREE chapter from You Should Totally Get an MBA.